Saturday, October 8, 2011

Bangkok - day 37 - last day of our 5 week holiday

Google is a fantastic search tool to find out information on just about anything. I did just that this morning to see what fabric shops I could find and Tony looked for electronic shops in Bangkok! As it turns out there are so many fabric and electronics shops available in Bangkok. So many to choose from in fact!


So off we went to Sampeng Lane near Chinatown dedicated to anything to do with sewing. There were fabrics and people galore! I bought some fabrics for me and some for my 1 Puddle Lane dresses.....so I mixed some business with pleasure. My luggage is now groaning!




Another Tuk Tuk ride......this time he took us to where we wanted to go!


Tuk Tuk


Next stop this huge 5 floor shopping centre called MBK for some electronics shopping for Tony. Unfortunately, we didn't get to see any temples.....it will be on the list for next time. We both had a fun day even though Tony is still suffering from a cold.


The taxi was going a bit fast for Tony to take this shot but its a man at a sewing machine! He's hired!


We are now waiting to be taken to the airport for our flight at midnight back to OZ!



I've had so much fun writing this blog and it will be a wonderful record for Tony and me to have and look back on in the years to come. We are already planning our next holiday! Tony did a fantastic job getting us safely around Europe and taking these amazing photos! Thank you sweetie!



I hope you've all enjoyed the blog too!



So until my next holiday blog:

Au Revoir - French
Arrivederci - Italian
Giassou - Greek
ลาที่ดี Lā thī̀ dī - Thai
See ya! - from Tony




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...